Randstad currently have an immediate start date for an experience print room assistant based in Dublin City Centre.
The right candidate will have previous print room experience and excellent customer service skills.
- Temporary post with scope for permanent role
- €12.21 per hour
- Immediate start
- Day shift hours - 7am, 8am, 9.30am start Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to work for a global brand
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- High level of attention to detail, working quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills with confidence to deal with customers at all levels
- Competent with Microsoft Office tools; in particular Word and PowerPoint and Outlook emails
- Basic knowledge of Adobe creative suite desirable
- To reproduce high quality documents to exact client specifications
- Full understanding of workflow processes and procedures
- Actively support the client's environmental, consistency and security policies
- Alongside meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) obligations
- Booking Couriers
- Monitor and replenish the consumables for all printers
- Calibrate all machines daily to ensure machine colour quality is kept to the optimum
- Ensuring pride in work completed to the fastest, highest quality, including high level quality checking
- Producing accurate work tickets through the online workflow tool
- Ensuring precise data capture of all billing for individual jobs produced
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....