Are you looking for an amazing new opportunity… then look no further!
I am currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator for a large civil engineering company who are working on many projects across London at the moment. This specialist company looks at paving, highways maintenance and civil engineering. They have continued to win new tenders and stay busy over the Covid 19 period and this is only going to follow this year and into 2022.
This is a permanent opportunity and this company is looking for someone who is a fast learner who is willing to apply themself and progress in the role. If you were successful in this role this would be a great opportunity for you to develop your career and learn some key skills within procurement and commercially.
You will be based in Downham Essex and will be working there full time. This role is paying between £26,000 to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience of the individual.
Why work for this company:
- They are leading sub contractor in the market
- This company covers multiple aspects of civil engineering
- Working on many large different projects across London, giving you new experiences
- Major project experience
- A permanent opportunity, offering security during a time where this is valued highly at the moment
- Permanent entitlements
- Creating purchase orders covering all projects
- Liaising with the site teams to order materials for all projects
- Negotiating and chasing quotes with suppliers
- Coordinating deliveries to site
- Supporting invoice verification
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the construction / landscaping industry would be beneficial.
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines and within a fast-paced environment.
- Great organisational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge and experience of managing and maintaining data.
- Previous experience of building effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications as well as experience with managing and maintaining data.
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call 0203 680 0650 or email on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.