Qualitair Aviation Group are working with a Client who require a Procurement and Tooling Assistant. The role will require someone with a stores/warehouse experience to assist procurement controllers in maintaining tooling, plan tooling repairs and calibration, search for required tooling on the open market/suppliers and manufacturers as well as other tasks delegated by the procurement managers.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify tool kits for completeness and accuracy to the relevant manual/drawing.
- Make new tool kits in accordance with company procedures.
- Correct all discrepancies relating to tool kits.
- Deal with day to day requests for tooling from engineers.
- Issuing of Material and Tool Bulletins in accordance with company procedures.
- Make decisions of where to purchase, based on price and lead time requirements.
- Raise Purchase/Repair/Loan/Rental orders.
- Expedite all outstanding purchase and repair orders by using Excel reports.
- Action daily procurement reports.
- Assist the Procurement Controllers.
We are looking for :
- GCSE grade C/4 or above in Maths and English or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in a busy purchasing or stores role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Commercial and financial awareness.
- Willingness to work on hands-on projects.
- Ability to understand and analyse data relating to Tooling.
If you are interested please apply via the link below....