Do you want to work in a role that has a positive impact on peoples' health and lives? We're looking for production assistants to join a friendly and welcoming team in Witney, Oxfordshire. We have rotating shifts (6am-2pm, then 2pm-10pm) and night shifts (10pm-6am) available, both Monday to Friday, so you'll have your weekends free for friends and family!
The role is working in a lab/manufacturing environment.
Pay rate: £9.83 first 12 weeks (£11.50 from week 13)
Benefits You'll Love:
- Access to the Randstad flexible benefits app which includes discounts at major supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops and cinemas.
- Referral programmes - earn even more when you bring a friend with you!
- Access to employee assistance programmes including financial advice and counselling services
- Full training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised onsite canteen with inside and outside seating areas
- Excellent long term prospects
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Modern on site facilities
- Newly expanded laboratory setting
- Weekly onsite Covid testing available for staff
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Checking labels for quality
- Setting up and monitoring machines - loading of ink
- Excellent communication with colleagues to ensure an efficient, smoothly run operation
- Following the strict guidelines of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Must conform to the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Producing a clear handover for next shift staff to ensure seamless changes
- Perform other routine clerical activities according to the organisation's established procedures
- Assisting in projects to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality system and product quality
Here's who we're looking for:
- Previous manufacturing experience or experience in a large process/packaging manufacturer would be beneficial but not essential
- Basic Maths and English
- Team player with good organisational skills
- Good understanding of health and safety regulations
- 5 years of referencing (employment or alternative activity) history will need to be obtained if you are successful in your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested in being a Production Assistant and want to work for a renowned healthcare company, don't hesitate, apply today!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.