Are you a skilled administrator with experience of sales & customer service? Do you want to work for a leading organisation that has seen continued growth?
Randstad have an exciting opportunity with a manufacturing company based in Newtownabbey. Due to continued growth and new business wins our client is currently seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to join their team.
- Competitive Salary - £21,000 - £22000
- Permanent role
- 8am - 5pm - Monday to Thursday, Early Friday finish
- Free on-site parking
- Immediate start date available
- Enhanced Holiday Package
- Opportunity for progression
Qualifications and experience
- 3 years experience in an industrial admin role
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
- Experience using MS Office packages
- A third level qualification highly desirable
- Production scheduling and planning experience would be an advantage
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Support the production team by taking care of essential administrative sales tasks
- Provide the highest level of service to customers
- Pricing and quotations
- Production scheduling
- Scheduling of orders
- Order processing and query handling
- Liaise with suppliers to make sure deliveries arrive on time
- Complaint handling
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, don't hesitate to get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....