Are you an Production Manager who has been involved with a high level of Lean Manufacturing? Are you an Production Manager who is passionate about making a difference? Do you have the drive to make a difference? Are you looking for a new position to work within a manufacturing facility and have that type of experience? Do you have a great eye for detail? If so then this might be the job for you. We require an excellent Production Manager to join one of the UK's leading manufacturing businesses. This is on a permanent basis located in Hamposhire
- Delivery of manufactured products from the immediate production processes in line with quality, cost, and delivery targets.
- Promotion and delivery of Lean, Continuous Improvement (CI) techniques and processes, and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Identify and lead improvements in their, and other, function's processes and ways of working.
- Deliver 'excellent' customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Develop, promote, and deliver 'On-time, in full' (OTIF) for customer requirements.
- Work in close collaboration with other business functions to ensure and promote quality and delivery performance.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this role, for which the holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Machine shop / machining experience / composite knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Development of the functions in line with best practice and world class processes and ways of working.
- Development of their teams to become 'self-improving' and 'high functioning'.
- Development of the manufacturing footprint, equipment, technologies, process, and ways of working.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.