hydraulic hose production operatives to earn up to £14.05 per hour!
Are you looking to earn a great hourly rate with access to a large range of benefits at your fingertips and the opportunity for permanent roles?
... If the answer is yes, we have the job for you!
We're looking for hydraulic hose production operatives to earn up to £14.05 an hour plus a monthly bonus! Working in the Hose Plant as a Production Operative you will be part of a busy team, creating hydraulic and air conditioning hoses for use on machines across the Globe. You don't need specific hose experience, just to be confident using hand tools and in a factory environment.
You'll be working at the Caterpillar site in Desford where you'll receive all the support and training you need to succeed.
Benefits you'll love:
- A comprehensive induction and training process
- Weekly holiday accrual
- Free parking
- Excellent on-site facilities (expand here? Working with market leading modern machines, a clean and modern environment? Great break room with coffee machines?)
- Discounted gym membership (which gym - any local gym?)
- Monthly bonus rewarding your performance and attendance
- Regular performance reviews and recognition schemes
- Candidate surveys - we value your opinions and welcome your feedback
- On-going professional training and a dedicated Randstad Team based on-site, ready to assist and support you
- Benefits app with discounts on shopping, holidays, restaurants and much more available to Randstad workers!
- Access to permanent opportunities; many of our workers progress to permanent roles at Caterpillar. Here's what Reece has to say:
"I took the perm role with CAT as they can guarantee hours and job security. I would like to progress with them into a Team Leader role and then into management in the future.
I would recommend working with Randstad and at CAT to all friends and family as my experience has been very positive with both."
This is a multishift assignment and flexibility to swap shifts may be required depending on the needs of the business.
- £11.71 Morning Shift 07:00 - 15:30 Mon - Thursday, Friday 07:00 - 12:30
- £14.05 Afternoon Shift 16:00 -00:00 Mon - Thursday, Friday 13.30 - 18.30
What does a typical day look like?
- Cutting and crimping hydraulic hose components.
- Accurately following order sheets ensuring products are produced to a high standard
- Quality checking components and orders, ensuring our customers get high quality, accurate orders first time.
- Setting up machinery for operations to specific specifications
- Using a number of different hand and power tools
- Following a tight cycle time and keeping to deadlines
- Follow standard work and work manuals
What experience will you need?
- Preferable experience within fast paced factory manufacturing
- Experience using hand tools
- Ability to read, understand, and work from work guides
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Full and comprehensive training will be provided
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer, send a quick and easy application and one of our dedicated account team members will get in touch to have a chat.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age"....