Our client, based in East Kilbride, makes, sells and distributes some of the world's best loved non-alcoholic, ready-made beverages to over 300 million customers across 13 countries; the site in Sidcup produces over 50 million cases of drinks per year!
Our client is looking for production Operators to start as soon as possible. The role of the Production Operative is to contribute to the effective production of high quality products, within the drink manufacturing sector.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining safety and housekeeping standards at all times
- Manual handling will be required
- Ensure effective production of quality products
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Responsible for handling the product efficiently
- Understanding and following company policies
- Pro-actively controlling potential problems
Pay rate; £9.50 per hour
Shifts hours vary; 12 hour shifts. 4 days on 4 days off, 06h00 - 14h00, 14h00 - 22h00, 22h00 - 06h00.
You must be fully flexible to cover any mixture of days, nights and weekends including bank holidays
Successful candidates will be given a comprehensive induction and full training. Other benefits include;
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing contract
- Accrue paid holidays
- Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!