Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to work for a company that actually cares about you?
Are you looking to grow your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities?
Do you want to join a company culture that encourages performance and cooperation?
We are currently recruiting for a warehouse operative for our large electrical manufacturing client based in Leeds (LS10).
Hours of Work:
- 37 hours per week, plus the option of overtime
- Standard shift - Monday - Thursday 0615am - 1600pm/0630am - 16:15pm
- 33 Days paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Experience working for a large electrical manufacturer with a great culture and working environment
- Employee assistance programme, which includes discounts at high street shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets, and more.
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly pay each Friday.
- Canteen area with facilities including microwaves and vending machines
- 3 additional days holiday during the Christmas period
- Free on-site parking, as well as motorbike and bicycle shelter
- Long term, ongoing assignments in a professional environment with full training
- Providing operational cover over on a variety of shift patterns from Monday - Saturday to ensure all activities are completed in line with business needs/customer expectations
- Carrying out additional duties as determined by the line manager.
- Ensuring all orders are processed accurately in a timely manner.
- Following all policy guidelines as issued by management on the processing of orders.
- Developing appropriate product and systems knowledge to carry out daily work-load.
- Identifying and reporting on health, safety and environmental issues within the work place.
- Present, build and assemble power distribution units
- Fit electrical components and electrical wiring working from schematics and drawings
- Using hand tools and pneumatic tools.
- Previous experience working within a production / manufacturing environment is essential
- Good standard of literacy & numeracy
- Must be able to work well in a pressurised and demanding environment
- Self-motivated and quality-focused
- Good personal organisational skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills both face to face & via telephone
- Have good manual dexterity skills
- Good eye for detail
- Basic PC skills
If all of the above sounds like something you are interested in then apply now.
Randstad are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, sex or gender identity. If you have a disability or any reasonable adjustment that requires accommodating through the application process please contact us....