Due to expansion, we are looking to support our client with the addition of a Production Operative.
If you have the following experience then please apply as we are looking for you to start asap:
- Maintaining & cleaning machinery, equipment and work areas to enable consistent performance
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Operating production line equipment
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Finishing products, for example cleaning and sealing storage tins
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- Storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- Using lifting equipment and forklift trucks - preferable
- Packing goods ready for shipment
- Ensuring good "5S" standards throughout the manufacturing area
- Work within ISO guidelines
The hours of work are fluid as to what work is in the plan - so you will need to be preared to work 6am - 2pm and 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday, as and when requried.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....