Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast-paced industry? Do you have a passion for manufacturing? Would you like a job working for one of the top automotive companies in the world?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
On behalf of our client, a market leader in the automotive industry, we are recruiting for a Production Operative and Quality Operative at the Burton plant on a temporary on-going basis.
- On site car parking
- 28 days holiday per year
- Access to benefits app for hundreds of discounts
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Perm for the right candidate after approx. 20 weeks
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- £11.22 PER HOUR
- Monday to Friday, 07:30AM - 16:00PM
- Monday to Thursday, 20.30PM - 04:50AM, Friday 18:30-02:40AM
- Rotation weekly ( 1 week morning shift and 1 week night shift)
- Assist in the manufacture and production of high quality car seating
- Maximising output whilst achieving and maintaining quality standards at all times
- Working to the ODS at all times
- Ensuring that Health, Safety, Environmental and Safe Working Practices are followed and adhered to at all times
- Ensuring that you take responsibility for both your own and your colleagues health and safety at all times
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards in-line with 5's activities
- Work to achieve production targets at all times in line with production TAKT times and customer quality standards
- Willing to participate in training and development activities required for the role of MTM
- Assist in the training of others if skilled and qualified to do so (buddy system and trained trainer)
- Participate in and undertake ad-hoc CI projects, as agreed by the Shift Manager
- Ensure any near miss incidents, accidents, dangerous occurrences, scrap or quality issues are escalated immediately to the Team Leader and Shift Manager
- Ensure the correct PPE is worn at all times in line with ODS, work instructions and Company policy
- Must display an aptitude to drive improvements in order to meet customer requirements
- Possess high attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- You should have great attention to detail and an eye for quality.
If you are looking for a position with a competitive pay rate and immediate start, then click apply today!...