Do you want to work for a company that manufactures devices which help treat conditions such as cancer? Would you like the opportunity to boost your income and work flexible overtime?
We're looking for permanent production operatives to join the team at Tesla Engineering!
What can you expect from a day in the life of a Production Operative at Tesla Engineering?
- Assembly & testing of our products using a range of electrical & mechanical equipment
- Preparation and testing of coils
- Learning new skills such as soldering and brazing
- General hand tool work and operation of various equipment
- Adopting a hands-on approach to enable maximum efficiency
- Starting salary from £11.00 ph
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:00 (40 hours per week)
- Flexible overtime available (paid up to 2x your normal rate)
- Night shift opportunities also available: Monday to Thursday 17:30 - 04:00 (paid at a premium)
- Location - Storrington, West Sussex (We are within easy commuting distance from Worthing, Littlehampton and Horsham with ample free parking and bike storage facilities)
- To make sure you've got all the tools and necessary equipment to do the job you'll get full training and we will partner you with a trainer who'll teach you all about our products.
- Previous experience as a Production Operative
- Experience working within an engineering/small batch assembly environment will be beneficial
- Manually skillful in order to assemble small parts and have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and succeed in a dynamic team environment
- Adaptable to varying working requirements in a high-paced environment which is constantly evolving
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good numeracy skills
- Good organisation skills and ability to use own initiative
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
A career with us means:
- Competitive salary and generous overtime opportunities
- Full training, working alongside supportive and highly experiences colleagues
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Career development and progression opportunities, including training courses
- Excellent group personal pension plan
- Access to life assurance, osteopath and, mental health well-being services
- Onsite parking and electric car charging points
- Free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and a 5-a-side football team
- Weekend Overtime Bonus Draw
- Company events
- Bring your friends to work! Referral scheme (£1000 per successful referral)
Randstad UK is part of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisation and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.