We are pleased to be recruiting Production Operatives on behalf of our client based in Warrington
- Do you want to influence the future of one of the world's fastest-growing and largest online retailers?
- Do you have any experience of working in a fast paced production environment?
- Do you want more job security and career opportunities working for a leading, innovative manufacturer?
- Are you able to work in a fast paced environment that produces a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods?
If you answered yes to the above, we really want to hear from you, because jobs like these don't come around very often.
Two shift options available:
Days: 0600 - 1800 or Nights: 1800 - 0600
Set shift pattern
Average of 42 hours per week - Potential overtime opportunities
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: £9.80 (day shift) + £1.20 shift allowance up to 12 hours on weekends, £11.20 (night shift) - Plus £1.50 attendance bonus *effective until 09/10/21
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Paid breaks
- 28 days Annual Leave for the first 12 weeks, increasing to 33 days thereafter.
- Long term, ongoing assignment with temp to perm opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised bus service - Runs from Warrington station to site
- Canteen facilities with onsite shop
- Randstad benefits App - Discounts include: Leading supermarket brands, high street retailers, restaurants, cinemas, holidays, hair/beauty, sports/outdoors + many more
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Set shift patterns
- Employee assistance programme
What you will be doing:
- You will be working as part of a team on a fast paced production line which produces sports nutrition products
- Operating a semi automatic pouch filling line.
- Checking documentation to ensure that product is packed in line with customer specifications
- Completing Health & Safety checks in line with company procedure
- Line clean downs between product batches
- Identifying, highlighting and escalating any product issues by following the site procedures and reporting the the team leader
- Ensuring safe working practises at all times
- Delivering and maintaining both individual and team targets to satisfy customer demand
- You will maintain the line to ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently
- Ensure all production processes conform to current quality standards
- Manual handling
- You will have an energetic, can- do-attitude
- A naturally proactive, confident and self-motivated individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow instructions and processes
- Results driven
- Able to work in a faced paced team environment
- Self-motivated, able to initiate and follow tasks through to completion
- Capable of lifting and standing for long periods of time