Randstad Engineering are currently recruiting on behalf of TATA Steel for Production Operatives to join their fast paced team at their site in Willenhall. The shift for this position is a double day shift - 6am - 2pm for Week 1, 2pm - 10pm for Week 2 - with a half day on each Friday.
The role is paying between £9.88 and £10.46 per hour, with weekend overtime paid at a 1.5 basic rate.
You will be responsible to undertake various warehouse duties across Steelpark such as:
- Packing and banding finished products in line with customers and business expectations
- To support processes which include slitting and Multi-strand blanking lines in accordance with procedure to meet productivity requirements, ensuring product is manufactured to relevant quality standards.
- Able to multi-task effectively and prioritise workflow appropriately.
- Comply with all company health, safety and environmental policies and rules. Understand the importance of working safely and respecting the safety of others.
- Effectively communicate with fellow Operators, Supervisors and Management.
- Highlight any risk relating to product quality, production targets or health and safety to the Site team leaders.
- Conduct first line maintenance activities, complete associated documentation and report any concerns to Site team leaders as appropriate.
- Adopt a flexible working attitude and be willing to learn new skills to provide support across all departments.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.