Are you looking for a challenging new role, in an exciting and fast paced industry? Do you enjoy working with your hands and as an important part of a team? Do you have skills that would transfer well to a role within a production or warehousing environment?
If you have answered yes to one or more of the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
On behalf of our client, a national specialist within the electrical manufacturing industry, we are recruiting for production operatives based in Flint, North Wales. The role involves a basic level of stock production alongside quality checking and palletising items so would be suitable for all levels of experience within the manufacturing and warehousing industry.
Pay & Hours
- £8.91-£12.00 per hour dependent on shift
You must be available to work all shifts in the rotation:
- Early: Monday to Friday 06.00 - 14.00
- Late: Monday to Friday 14.00 - 22.00
- Night: Monday to Friday 22.00 - 06:00
- Attention to detail - this role has an element of quality control so a good eye for detail would be an advantage
- Manual dexterity - Some aspects of the role involve manual checking and movement of items so being able to inspect and transfer items would be an advantage
- Computer literate
- Ability to follow health and safety processes and instructions including manual handling, PPE and general hygiene
- Good written and spoken English and basic numeracy skills
- An awareness of GMP (good manufacturing practice) is desired however training will be provided
- Access to a huge range of discounts at high street shops, gyms, cinemas and restaurants through our benefits app
- 26 days paid annual leave (34 days inclusive of bank holidays)
- Paid weekly
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
- Motorbike and bicycle shelters
There are no specific educational requirements for this role.
Candidates that have worked in a warehousing /manufacturing or quality environment before would be preferred but this is not essential as skills and work ethic are just as valuable.
If you would like to learn more about this position, apply today and one of the onsite team will contact you with further details....