We have an immediate start for 2 people to join a well established and growing team on a permanent basis!
It will be your job to work as part of the Production team to ensure that all customer orders are fulfilled, and stock levels are maintained and all to a high standard and in a safe and responsible way. You will always adhere to all Health and safety regulations and where appropriate PPE. While performing the duties of this job, you will frequently be exposed to moving production traffic and outside weather conditions including differing temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Certain tasks will be of a repetitive nature although many varied tasks are involved.
Duties: List not exhaustive.
- Manufacture works orders set by Senior Production Operator.
- Setup the production equipment and supplies before executing the job orders. Job orders issued through a process of delegation from Senior Operators and Supervisors.
- Support final quality checks on all orders Jobs before dispatch. Quality is every employee's responsibility.
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained in good and safe working condition.
- Inspect equipment to identify any replacements, malfunctions, and repairs.
- Perform regular equipment maintenance to ensure production capacity and quality.
- Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
- Preparation of Pure Water.
- Manufacture, Blend Production Stock.
- Blend, Bottle, Pack, Label and prepare product for dispatch to Customer.
- Heat Shrink Wrap products as required.
- Receive goods inwards, including offloading of tankers, and place stock according to instructions.
- Always Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Update the systems to ensure the accurately reflect job status, and inventory levels. Liaise with Order processing team as required.
- Process Waste/Recycling on a timely basis.
- Assist with Stock Checks and inventory management
The hours of work are 8:30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....