Calling all project coordinators within the construction industry….
I am currently recruiting for a large subcontractor who are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team, they need someone who is reliable and confident in this role. They are working on a large rail project and there is a site team set up already.
You will need to be able to assist the operations team in any day to day tasks, deal with snagging inquiries, maintain all site documentation, and take care of all fleet and vehicle management.
They are looking for someone who will be committed to the role and wants to progress with the company, if this sounds of interest to you… apply!
To be successful you must be from the rail, civils or construction industry.
This is a permanent role based in North Acton; you will be on site so will need to commute daily.
Why apply for this role:
Work on a huge rail project
Join and caring team that offers progressing
A stable role - which speaks for itself these days!
The opportunity to create and progress in your career
A competitive salary
Here are some daily tasks you will get up to:
- Collect Project Packs - review each one and make sure all information has been filled out, making sure the Survey Reports are done. Scan and file all completed Project Packs.
- Answer calls regarding live projects and take messages for Operations manager and Site coordinator- answer basic technical queries.
- Update Running Projects List - move jobs to its relevant status, update if only partial installation has been carried out.
- Daily Projects reviews with Operations Team.
- Compile O&M manuals.
- Review all vehicle daily check sheets, file by registration. If there are any issues with vehicles information OC via email. If there are no issues send email anyway.
- Organise cubes from sites to be sent out and tested (when required)
- Organise PAT testing - for all site tools to be carried out by in-house PAT tester - provide certificates to OC to update Equipment Log.
- Review training matrix and book qualifications for the site operatives - CSCS, SSSTS, SMSTS, NVQ, and Forklift etc.
- Tools & Vans checks: ensuring all the supervisors are doing the tools and vans checks on a weekly basis, scan and file them in the correct folder.
- Toolbox talks: propose, issue, and liaise with Ops. Manager to ensure the toolbox talks are done on a weekly basis. All scanned & filled in the correct folder.
- RAMS: ensure that all RAMS are signed and/or reviewed if necessary, scanned and filed in the correct folder.
To be right for this role, you MUST:
- Be from a construction , rail or civil engineering background
- Have worked in site or office
- Have worked as a project coordinator, operations coordinator or site admin before
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position then apply, or contact me directly at
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.