PROJECT ENGINEERS NEEDED IN NW LONDON & EAST LONDON
Have you got experience with major reinforced concrete structures?
I'm looking for a number of Project Engineers to join my client, a specialist subcontractor on a permanent or freelance (CIS) basis on newly awarded projects. I am recrutiing for two sepearate projects, one in NW London and the other in East London. Desired experience would be a background in RC frames, building bridge piers, shafts and cut and cover tunnels and experience working with a subcontractor.
The selected candidate will be available to start from 1 - 4 weeks notice.
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Plan and organise all labour on site
- Keeping site records and registers up to date
- Produce monthly reports for financial forecasting, monitoring and control of project cost
- Delivery of projects from design to handover
- Interfacing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with estimating, surveying and health/environment departments
- Key point of contact for clients for project progress
- Set the highest example for Health and Safety Requirements
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience working on station refurbishment contracts
- CSCS card
- PTS ticket
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE - London.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.