A new civil engineering opportunity for an experienced civils project manager has arisen and we are looking for someone to start immediately!
Position: Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
We are currently working with a well known civil engineering contractor in the Beccles area. A highways project is starting soon and they are looking to bring an experienced project manager with structures experience on board.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting to a senior PM
- Supervising all subcontract and direct labour and technical staff
- Planning, scheduling, procuring and delivering the project effectively, often to a tight schedule
- Managing all health and safety and RAMS
- Liaising with the client team and consultants
Degree / HND in Civil Engineering
- Experience with highways and structures is essential
- Heavy structures experience is essential
- Ideally you will have progressed from site engineer to site agent
- Good IT skills required including MS Office packages
- Experience of managing civil engineering projects with a main contractor with experience in - Structures and highways
- CSCS Card (Black / Platinum)
- First Aid
Competitive rate and long term opportunity
Contact Alex Squillaci at our Maidstone branch on 01622 357230
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.