Project Manager - Global Corporate Website & CMS - London - up to £72,000
A global business with it's HQ in London is urgently seeking a new Project Manager with experience of complex website development projects and CMS platforms to join their team. It is a great time to be joining the business as they go through a significant change and transformation programme - redeveloping their corporate websites, implementing new CMS (Sitecore), integrating with CRM and further developing all of the websites for their disparate business units and global operations.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong background as an IT Project Manager - with a focus on significant Website and CMS Development projects
- Experience of Sitecore as a CMS would be an advantage, but not essential - they will consider other CMS
- Experience of managing projects through the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience of software and website integration projects
- Any experience of Website / Salesforce integrations would be an advantage (they will consider other CRMs)
- Excellent Vendor management experience
- Any experience of delivering international projects would be an advantage
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills and communication skills.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £65,000 to £72,000 depending on skills and experience
- 10% bonus
- Private Healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days holiday
- The opportunity to take ownership of a major website transformation programme for a global business
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.