Project Manager (VLE / LMS) - London - up to £60,000
A global education provider in London is urgently seeking a new Project Manager with experience of implementing Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) or Learning Management Systems (LMS). This is a great time to be joining the business as they go through a period of significant growth and transformation - acquiring new education facilities and implementing the platforms and systems to enable the organisation to scale and double in size over the next 3 to 5 years.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the global implementation of a new Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) across their network of schools. Engaging with local stakeholders to understand their requirements before managing the end to end delivery of the system.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience as a Project Manager in the education sector
- Experience of delivering international projects would be an advantage
- Prior experience of implementing, developing and managing VLE or LMS would be an advantage e.g. Moodle, Blackboard, ItsLearning, Desire2Learn (D2L), Canvas etc
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £50,000 - £60,000 depending on skills and experience
- 10% bonus
- 5% pension
- Private Healthcare for you and your family
- The chance to build your career with a global leader in the education sector
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.