Are you a Project Manager looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for an Project Manager to join a tier 1 contractor, working in and around Glasgow.
Candidates should apply for this role with a minimum of 5+ years' experience in Commercial Construction. Working on new build projects including residential apartment blocks.
Salary £60,000 to £70,000 plus car package
Working for a Tier 1 contractor you will be responsible for the following:
- As a Project Manager you will manage the delivery of projects to a high standard
- Ensure budgeting and programming are followed accordingly
- Align all work to company objectives
- Ensure the project is delivered on time
- Maintain and abide to budgets quality required by the client
Experience and Requirements:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A proven track record of leading and delivering projects in excess of £20m on time and on budget
- Valid driver's licence
What's in it for you?
- Competative salary
- Attractive pension scheme
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
If you think you match the criteria and would like to find out more please call Rebecca on 0191 260 2500
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.