Project Manager - 6 months - York - Upto £370 a day
My client is currently looking for a project manager to join their business to work across a framework of project with Network Rail.
It is essential you have previous experience working alongisde NR to be considered for the position.
As a project manager you will be working remotely, however projects will be in the York region and you will be expected to go to offices once they reopen. Candidates who live or can commute in thsi area are preferable.
You will be working across various renewal and minor rail projects and also across various larger, multi-disciplinary projects as you will have a few projects under your remit! Anything from planning, looking at design, managing construction works on sites and dealing with stakeholders and other sub contractors and team beneath you will all be part of your day to day responsibilities.
The role fall inside IR35 and is paying £280 per day PAYE or £370 per day Umbrella
- Educated to degree level in construction or similar / relevent sector
- Membership (or working towards membership) of the Association for Project Management.
- Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Experience dealing wieth stakeholders at all levels (clients, contractors, sub contractors, community, suppliers)
- Experience working on similar projects and ability to demonstrate team management, planning, and delivery of projects.
- Experience working in the rail sector across GRIP stages, construction design management (CDM)
- Working experience in the Rail Industry Sector (including application of GRIP and Construction Design Management (CDM)
- Knowledge of Network Rail's processes, procedures and assets and how they are managed.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.