Are you looking for a career with an established 'employer of choice' that can offer you structured training and clear development and progression in the world or property?
If you possess good customer skills, strong administration experience and seeking a career within property and you are driven, motivated and keen to progress, please read on!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold development and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, developers and resident management companies.
The post holder will be an ambassador for the business and have an in depth understanding of how to deliver outstanding customer service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules.
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries proactively with care and due diligence
- Attend board, AGM/EGM and resident meetings, including evening meetings, taking appropriate minutes.
- Undertake regular site inspections/meetings/surveys in accordance with the contractual obligations
- Ensure that all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy.
- Prepare and agree scope of works for repairs and instruct surveyors/contractors in relation to other repairs. Follow through all instructions issues and ensure completion in line with agreed time frame, costs and quality.
- Co-ordinate all legal proceedings for ground rent/service charge arrears and other breach of the lease, including attendance at court to give evidence as necessary.
- Reviewing and developing changes to estate management policy and procedures.
- Provide Out of Hours Emergency service - this involves taking calls on the out of hours mobile (on a rota basis)
- Provide support to other Property Managers/Teams where necessary.
- Issue draft budgets to Directors for consideration - in conjunction with the Senior Property Manager.
- Liaise with Directors in connection with budgets - in conjunction with the Senior Property Manager.
- Monitor expenditure to ensure sufficient funds are available to cover all necessary repairs/works, except on the rare occasion where emergency works may be required - in conjunction with the Senior Property Manager.
- A good understanding of Residential Property Management and current legislation
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to put the customer first
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good written and numerical skills
- Proficient in using standard Microsoft office packages inclusive of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.