Are you looking for a career with an established 'employer of choice' that can offer you structured training and clear development and progression in the world or property?
If you possess good customer skills, strong administration experience and seeking a career within property and you are driven, motivated and keen to progress, please read on!
Main duties of a Property manager include (training provided)
- Manage portfolio in accordance with regulations
- Dealing with client enquiries both via phone and email and taking the appropriate actions
- Attending client meetings and regular site visits
- Overseeing contractors performance and any maintenance issues
- Preparing and monitoring budgets
- Overseeing building compliance management
- Working with internal departments to ensure your building remain clean, save and pleasant for residents
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.