Are you customer focused, professional, organised and keen on a career in property?
Our leading national Property Management client is seeking a motivated and ambitious candidate to join the team on a permanent basis. We are seeking a customer focused and motivated candidate whom we can develop, train and progress to become a highly successful Property Manager.
- Leading Property Management Company
- Competitive salary / market leading benefits package from day one
- Excellent working environment and structured development
- Full training provided
- Manage a property portfolio in line with regulations (training provided)
- Respond and manage calls and emails from residents
- Assist the business with company targets relating to service delivery
- Plan and chair client meetings (full training provided)
- Prepare service charge budgets (full training provided)
- Site inspections and oversee contractors / works
- Customer Service experience
- Experience within a property related field
- keen build a career in Property
- Competent IT skills
- Driver / own car (Company pool car available) - parking available
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure when needed
For further information on this role, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.