Proposals & Contracts Support Analyst - Change Team
My market leading healthcare sector client is looking Proposals & Contracts Support Analyst to help with the pricing of products and services that come into the change team. You will be an expert in the pricing methodology behind the products and services, and interface with numerous departments within our client as well as with our customers to share that pricing expertise
The ideal candidate must have a strong affinity with maths and be used to working with numbers in an It setting. A background in technology is also desired
- Develop amendments to statements of work using Apttus (quoting and contracting application within Salesforce) and/or pricing methodology as required.
- Train and coach pricing and contracting methodology to personnel within our client and for customers as appropriate.
- Facilitate required approvals by appropriate management for pricing adjustments, and amendment to statement of work delivery.
- Facilitate activities and communications between cross functional teams to ensure compliance, completeness and consistent messaging
- Interface with Legal department staff to expedite legal review and approval of amendments to statements of work as required.
- Develop and maintain customer specific guidelines for unique customer pricing and/or statement of work/amendment to statement of work formats.
- Facilitate regular updates and maintenance to contractual templates as required.
- Your Preferred Competencies, Education, and Experience:
- 2 years working in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in the Life Sciences, Business, Finance or Computer Science
- Contract management experience within CROs or other application software providers
- Experience utilizing a customer relationship management (CRM) system like Salesforce
- Experience utilizing a configure price quote (CPQ) system for pricing and adding products to transactions
- Experience utilizing a contract lifecycle management (CLM) system for drafting, processing, executing, and/or storing contracts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Visual Basic for Applications, macros and advanced security techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Bachelor's degree required; or equivalent years of experience
My client is looking to move quickly so please get in touch ASAP
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....