I have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a busy house building company, this role will be based at their Hampshire office in Durley, Southampton. As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will process and maintain accounts payable records and provide financial administrative support to regional finance teams, ensuring timely, quality financial information is provided and maintained in accordance with group procedures and policies.
- IT literate including MS Excel/Outlook
- High volume processing environment with good knowledge of end to end accounts payable function.
- Ability to resolve and reconcile issues with limited supervision.
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Time management and organisational skills to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
- COINS finance system experience
- Construction / House-building industry experience
If this role is of interest to you please contact Amy on 07180657497.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.