Do you have a passion for working with Early Years children?
Can you engage little learners in exciting activities?
Are you creative, imaginative and empathetic?
If so, look no further! Randstad are looking for passionate Qualified Nursery Practitioners who can provide warmth and care for children aged from birth to 5 in and around Pontefract. Your new role will include planning day to day activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), building necessary relationships with the children in your care, and working as part of a team.
This role would be suitable for a candidate holding a Level 2 or 3 qualification. We can offer day to day supply, long-term positions and permanent roles.
If you would enjoy creating a beautiful learning environment alongside supporting the developmental needs of Early Years children, please get in contact with us - we have great opportunities for you! Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across Yorkshire. Feel free to get in touch with me about the areas and roles available.
* Helping shape and positively impact upon a child's development during their early years of life
* £9.18-£11.70 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
* A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development and training opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Demonstrating a sound knowledge of the EYFS and it's daily requirements, such as observations and assessments where necessary
* Building strong relationships with both children and parents to ensure smooth transitions
* Creating inviting activities for the children in your care
* Providing the necessary care requirements and developmental needs of Early Years children, such as feeding and supporting with individual daily routines
* Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) in childcare
* Sound knowledge of the EYFS (desired)
* Experience working with children (desired)
* Able to work as part of a team
* DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
Still sounds great? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email firstname.lastname@example.org; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I am recruiting for teaching roles in Yorkshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk. I look forward to hearing from you!