Are you a committed qualified social worker?
Do you have a passion for providing first class support to children's services?
We have a fantastic locum social work opportunity based within a Children's Locality Team in the Tameside area. The locality team offers a social work service to children and young people in the borough who are living at home on a plan across the tiers of need.
- Dedicated consultant - one point of contact
- Keep your CPD/training up to date by accessing our e-learning online portal
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Working with a top local authority
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
- Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&C's apply)
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, engender change enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection care proceedings
- Attending court & relevant reports
- Completing section 47s
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
To be considered for the Social Worker role:
- 1+ years experience of working within a similar social work setting
- Registered with Social Work England
- Manage full and complex case loads
- Must be child focused able to demonstrate the ability to implement relationship based and systemic based practise
- Good knowledge of the issues and risks faced by children and know the procedures to manage these
- Experience of managing a complex caseload
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity please apply today....Or for more information or confidential discussion please call Lynne Thomson 0330 0248 775
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.