Do you have a passion for providing first-class support to Children's Services?
We're currently working on an exciting Locum Social Work opportunity based in the Liverpool area. The team complete Early Help assessments and do direct work with children, coordinating TAF meetings to ensure that there are clear plans in place to improve the outcomes for children and young people. There is no completion of s.17 assessments or s.47 investigations.
- A dedicated consultant - one point of contact
- Ongoing CPD/Training via our e-learning online portal
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Work for a top local authority
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
- Up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&Cs apply)
- Provide targeted interventions to families to prevent escalation of concerns and reduce the risk of escalation to statutory children's services.
- The role is focused on early intervention and there is no completion of s.17 assessments or s.47 investigation
- Completion of Early Help Assessments and direct work
To be considered for the Social Worker ideally you will have:
- 1-3 years' ideally working within Early Help, Children in Need or Child Protection
- Experience of completing holistic, child centred assessments and creating outcome focused, child centred plans would be beneficial.
- BSc Social Work or equivalent
- Social Work England registration
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity please apply today, or for more information call Lynne Thomson on 0330 0248 775.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.