Are you a committed Qualified Social Worker?
Do you have a passion for providing first class support to Adult Services?
We have a fantastic Locum Social Work Opportunity based within a Learning Disability Team in the Bolton area.
- Dedicated Consultant - one point of contact
- Keep your CPD/Training up to date by accessing our e-learning online portal
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Working with a top local authority
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
- Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (tcs & cs apply)
- Transition work for young adults moving into Adult Services, supporting individuals to move on from their family homes, and Safeguarding investigations.
- Detailed assessment of need (Care Act) and effective asset based support planning, taking into account available resources, universal and voluntary services,
- Carers assessments,
- Capacity assessment and Best Interest decision making
- Continuing Health Care assessments
- Inter disciplinary and multi agency working
- Preferred experience of resettlement from out of area placements back into the local area,
To be considered for the Social Worker role:
- 1-3 years experience of working within a similar social work setting
- Diploma/Degree in Social Work
- Registration with Social Work England
- Evidence of working with a complex caseload
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.