Randstad are currently recruiting for Social Workers on a permanent basis to join the NHS Home Based Treatment Team as a Community Mental Health Practitioner.
This is a full time, Band 6 position, based in Bolton, offering between £32,306 - £39,027.
They are looking for candidates with 1 -5 years experience.
Why this role?
- Flexible working can be considered.
- One of the world's most innovative, original and exciting places to work.
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and encouraged to generate and share new ideas.
- Fantastic salary.
- This is a new initiative that aims to support residents who are in a mental health crisis.
- The post holder will be responsible for assessing health and social care needs and providing a gatekeeping role.
- They will assist with assessment away from the emergency department and inpatient services when clinically appropriate.
- The post holder will provide clinical assessments and interventions focusing on relapse prevention, early discharge from hospital and improved quality of life for service users who are experiencing mental ill health.
- Within a team approach, the post holder will work across the 3 settings as required, providing a variety of supporting treatments and interventions.
- The post holder will be expected to offer highly developed risk assessments and management plans with an emphasis on recovery and supporting service users to remain in the community.
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England Registered
- Experience working in a Community Mental Health setting.
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.