Are you an experienced Social Worker working with Children and Young People? Yes? Are you passionate about supporting Children and Young People? Yes? Do you have experience working with Children with Disabilities? Yes? Bolton Council are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities team.
This is a full time role with a fantastic rate of £35 per hour.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Free onsite parking
- Previous experience working with children with disabilities and familiar with the statutory processes
- Undertake home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concerns - initial child/family needs assessments
- Provide a service to children with disabilities and their families
- Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child
- Duty rota cover - front line social worker
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Enhanced dbs
- Children and Families
- Children with disabilities
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 240 0887 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.