As a proud partner with Cafcass, Randstad are currently recruiting for Service Managers based in Essex, on a permanent basis.
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity as a Service Manager?
Are you looking to work for a reputable company?
Amazing, look no further!!!
We have 2 opportunities available in the Work after First Hearing Team (office base is Chelmsford) and the Early Intervention Team (office base Chelmsford or Norwich).
Benefits of working for Cafcass:
- Competitive salaries based on experience
- Reimbursement of your Social Work England registration
- Support with mortgage applications
- 100s of discounts, including travel and hotels
- 1-1 Health & Wellbeing support
- Mobile phone discounts
- Car Leasing Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- BHSF Health Plans
- Generous Pension scheme
- Bring your continuous service with you
- Plus many more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering a quality service
- Managing finance and resources
- Leadership and management of people
- Leading and managing change
- Service user and stakeholder focus
- Full job description available on request
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Social Work England Registration
- Social Work Qualification
- Supervisory and/or Practice Management experience
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.