Are you an experienced Social Worker, with experience in Adult Safeguarding?
Do you have a passion for making a difference to someone's life?
Ranstad are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join Knowlsey Council's Adult Safeguarding Team.
This is a full time role, working 36 hours per week for a great pay rate of £25 - £31.15 per hour.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of adults in Knowsley
- Respond to safeguarding referrals received through Knowsley's MASH
- Ensure interim/long term protection/risk management plans are in place in accordance with the principles and practice of Making Safeguarding Personal
- Ensure people are actively involved in the safeguarding process and support the outcomes they wish to achieve, in consultation with family/carers
- Have a good understanding of the Care Act 2014, MCA and DoLS legislation
- Carry out safeguarding enquiries within a timely manner
- Prepare/formulate support plans for people which take account of their views/ wishes in the implementation of those support plans
- To maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports in accordance with the Service guidance/policy and procedure
- Mental Capacity Assessments, best interest meetings, court of protection applications, care planning for vulnerable adults within all service user groups, carers and families
- To participate in developmental activities as may be required, and to promote improvement of service or the use of resources
- Ensure the statutory duties of the Council are fulfilled and met in accordance with legal requirements and Service responsibilities to promote and safeguard a vulnerable person's welfare
- To pursue appropriate personal and professional training and development opportunities as and when they occur to ensure compliance with Social Work England and Directorate standards/expectations
- To comply with all the Council's Standing orders and Financial regulations
- Social Work Degree
- Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.