Are you an experienced Social Worker? Yes? Are you passionate about working with Children? Yes? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Yes? Manchester City Council are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Duty and Assessment Team, based in South Locality (Wythenshawe).
This is a full time role, with a fantastic pay rate of £35 per hour.
- Dedicated consultant - one point of contact
- Keep your CPD/training up to date by accessing our e-learning online portal
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Working with a top local authority
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
- Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&Cs apply)
- Duty & Assessment experience required
- Completion of Child & Family Assessments, coordinating of Child In Need Planning, Strategy Meeting/S 47
- Enquiries to progress to Initial Child Protection Conference.
- Strong reflection and analytical skills and ability to assess and manage risk required.
- Court experience - around initiation of proceedings/ EPO applications etc desirable.
- Knowledge of Signs of Safety and Safe & Together desirable.
- Office based at Etrop Court
- Flexible working/ WFH agreed at Team Manager discretion
- Social Work England registered
- Social Work Qualification
- Enhanced DBS
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.