Are you a Qualified Social Worker? Yes? Do you have experience working with children? Yes? Do you have MASH and/or Duty experience? Yes? Randstad are recruiting for a Social Worker to join St Helens' Council MASH/Duty team.
This is a full time role which offers hybrid working. The post-holder is expected to work 2 days a week in the office and the full week if on duty. The post-holder will be on duty 1 week in 4.
- Dedicated consultant - one point of contact
- Keep your CPD/training up to date by accessing our e-learning online portal
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Working with a top local authority
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
- Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&Cs apply)
- The social worker will respond to referrals received from MASH and undertake assessments set to timescales no longer than 45 days.
- A duty social worker will be responsible for identifying needs and working with children and families to offer support and implement plans.
- The social worker will need experience of working with children and families in a safeguarding setting, and a range of skills and knowledge in dealing with section 47 enquiries, CIN, assessments, planning and working with professionals to support children and their families.
- The range of work involves working with children on child in need plans for a short term basis until step down, or step up to ICPC at this juncture cases would transfer to the longer term assessment service.
- The social worker will need to demonstrate effective communication skills and preferably have some experience of signs of safety (although this is not essential).
- Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Social Work Degree
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.