Are you an experienced Social Worker? Yes? Are you looking for a new role? Yes? Do you want to be part of a service that uses a relationship strength-based approach to work collaboratively with families? Yes? Randstad are recruiting for an Advanced Practice Lead to join Tameside Council's Safety Development and Support Team.
This is a full time role where the post-holder can expect a fantastic pay rate of £35 per hour.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Drive best practice in the day to day application of the Signs of Safety approach.
- Have sound knowledge and experience of using the Signs of Safety framework and have demonstrable experience in working with children, young people and their families.
- You will be linked to an identified team to support Social Workers in their day to day practice, responding to the learning needs of the team and working in collaboration with the Training Lead.
- You will have the ability to role model best practice and provide coaching and mentoring support
- You will positively influence best practice, increase skills, confidence and knowledge of all professionals.
- You will be motivated, committed and passionate about making a difference to the lives of children, young people and families.
- Amongst other things you will be confident with a determination to raise standards and achieve improved outcomes.
- You will establish and maintain strong professional relationships with our partners to deliver effective support for children, young people and families.
- You will collaborate with others to create the best results for children and their families.
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.