Randstad are currently recruiting for Social Workers on a permanent basis to join the NHS Multidisciplinary team as a Community Mental Health Care Coordinator.
This is a full time, Band 6 position, based in Trafford, offering between £32,306 - £39,027.
They are looking for candidates with 1 -5 years experience.
Why this role?
- Flexible working can be considered.
- One of the world's most innovative, original and exciting places to work.
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and encouraged to generate and share new ideas.
- Fantastic salary.
- Hold and manage a caseload of people and have Care Coordinating responsibilities under the Care Program Approach Guidelines.
- You will have the opportunity to work with clients from a wide range of backgrounds, and with a wide range of psychosocial needs.
- By assessing your clients and their carers needs you will be able to access and signpost to a wide range of community resources and provider services available in the local area.
- You will work with clients to identify goals as part of overall care plans, and establish and evaluate appropriate treatment programs for service users within the team.
- The post holder will be expected to participate in providing quality first line psychosocial assessments as part of the duty role and work proactively in forging professional working relationships with multi-agencies.
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England Registered
- Experience working in a Community Mental Health setting.
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.