Are you an experienced Social Worker working with Children and Young People?
Are you passionate bout supporting Children and Young People?
Halton Council are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children In Need team.
This is a full time role working 37 hours per week. The post-holder can expect a fantastic rate of £40 per hour DOE.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Free onsite parking
- Duty responsibilities
- Complete assessments
- Working with children in need, child protection and child in care
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards
- Write high quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
- Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice
- Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations
- Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and advise others
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Enhanced DBS
- Children in Need, Child Protection and Child in Care
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.