We are pleased to be recruiting Production Operatives on behalf of our client Cosma Castings, part of the Magna International Group.
- Do you want to influence the future of one of the world's premier global automotive suppliers?
- Do you have any experience of working in a fast paced production environment?
- Do you want more job security and career opportunities working for a leading manufacturer in pioneering technology and solutions?
- Are you able to work in a fast paced environment that designs and builds aluminium die-cast automotive components.
- Are you looking for a career in a state of the art manufacturing facility in Telford?
If you answered yes to the above, we really want to hear from you, because jobs like these with the salary, perks and benefits available don't come around very often.
What you will be doing:
- Support quality activities
- Support GP12 & Final inspection product reviews and data analysis
- Carry out routine audits
- Comply with the MSA requirements and QMS control of NCM
- Be able to operate all quality measuring equipment
- Computer literate
- Data analysis
- Have awareness and or understanding of SPC data
- other duties as required
Days: Monday to Friday 0600-1400/1400-2200/2200-0600 ( 3 shift rotation)
37.5 hours per week - Potential overtime opportunities
Salary and Benefits:
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday for the first 12 weeks, increasing to 33 days thereafter.
- Long term, ongoing assignment with temp to perm opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Canteen facilities with onsite shop
- Randstad benefits App - Discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- You will have an energetic, can- do-attitude
- Be a proactive, confident and self-motivated individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication, interpersonal skills
- Results driven with good communication skills
- Able to work in a faced paced environment
- Self-motivated, able to initiate and follow tasks through to completion
- Proven Production experience
- Experience of problem solving techniques/ideas
- Use of 5S to improve production environment (hygiene)
- Understanding of KPI's to track performance
Randstad are committed to equal employment opportunities. If you have a disability or any reasonable adjustment that requires accommodating through the application process please contact us.