Working within the quality team to ensure the overall quality of a manufactured product and is tasked with creating documentation, devising quality tests and defining the criteria a test result should meet. playing a key role in fixing issues when they arise.
Duties to include:
- Develop and monitor Quality Management Systems in compliance with IATF 16949 standards..
- Manage all elements of the Quality management system, including liaison with external accreditation bodies.
- Implement and maintain internal QMS audit program for system and processes as determined.
- Manage the Quality Management System Management Review process on behalf of the site holding functions to commitments.
- Support the site continuous improvement objectives in accordance with the business plan,together with customer and industry expectations.
- Assist in the definition and co-ordination of the Quality Management strategic and tactical improvement plans and objectives.
- Monitor and verify production processes, developing opportunities to improve product quality and reduce scrap.
- Provide technical support to all areas of the production process, interfacing with other functional groups as required.
The role is full time 8am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday 8am-1:30pm Friday. Overtime is also available at overtime rates
the hourly rate is £18.20 depending on experience and knowledge.