Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: East Sussex
- Tender Anaylasis
- On site measurement/Valuations - Variations to final account
- Valuations - dates agreemant
- Advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Design & Contractor Procurement
- Payments, (subcontract)
- CV - Reconcile
- Preparation of cost to complete
- Cash management and maximisation
- Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
- Provision of standard reports
- HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline).
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting Practical knowledge of forms of contract
- Understanding of period cost reporting and comparison with budget/forecast.
- Experience in commercial management of sub-contractors, including chairing regular meetings, measurement and control cycle, certificates, accrual calculations and value allocation
- Knowledge of the procurement of sub-contractors
- Able to manage and effectively monitor sub-contractors with little supervision Knowledge of effective cost allocation management.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy....