Are you looking for a 6 month contract working for a widley known civils contractor in the Newcastle area?
Our client are working on a long term highways framework and are looking for a top quality Quantity Surveyor
The successful applicant will be required to work automously at times, but in a team environment also.
The following duties will potentially be performed:
- Working on a large Highways England framework
- Claims management from the client and subcontractors
- Assisting with the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre- qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively
- Cost checking and valuation work
- Contract Value reconcilliation
- Interaction and linking with client and site staff.
- Plant and material cost control
- Evaluation and appointing of subcontractors.
This role is starting in the next couple of weeks, please give Jacob a call on 07827851180 for more information
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.