Do you enjoy working with children and making a positive impact in their learning?
Can you set goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all dispositions?
Can you foster and maintain pupil's interest in a subject?
We are recruiting a RE teacher in the Rochford area. We are looking for a hard working, motivated and enthusiastic individual who will have a passion for teaching RE in September. If this is you, then don't miss out on this opportunity.
- Long term career opportunities
- Supportive senior staff
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Rewarding role
- Hard working TA's
- Dedicated consultants
- Plan and deliver lessons to ensure that excellent teaching, learning and progression takes place in all allocated classes.
- Mark, assess, record and report on student achievement and maintain accurate records as required.
- Develop plans for the subject with the Headteacher which identify clear targets, timescales, and success criteria for its development and/or maintenance in line with the Improvement Plan.
- To manage the teaching and learning of Sociology efficiently ensuring each pupil achieves their optimum level
- Willingness to teach PSHE & Citizenship (desirable)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- DBS check (or the willingness to undertake one)- we can help with this
- Contact detail for 2 references
- Good knowledge and experience of the UK national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me directly on 0161 200 1930 for further information.
I can't wait to hear from you!