As a teacher, is it important to you to uphold the aims and visions of the school you work at? Are you looking for a new role in a supportive and hardworking team who are universally committed to ensuring every child achieves in a happy, creative environment?
At Randstad Education, we are working closely with a primary school in the Colchester area who are looking to appoint a Reception class teacher to start in September 2021. The position is a 1 year fixed term contract, although there may be the opportunity of a permanent placement for the right applicant.
The school in question would welcome applications from candidates who:
- have a love of teaching children.
- promote learning across the curriculum and teach with creativity and flair.
- have very high expectations of themselves and others.
- have thew ability to offer creative and motivating learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
- have a good sense of humour and a desire to work collaboratively.
In return the school can offer:
- happy, confident and hardworking pupils who are eager to learn.
- a committed faculty who strive for the best possible outcomes for their learning cohort.
- tailored and specific continuing professional development
- a creative approach to the curriculum in a well-resourced school.
- a work ethos that seeks to give all members of the school a good work/life balance.
If this sounds like the role for you, or you would like to discuss any other positions we may have available, please feel free to call on 01245 260100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!...