Can you help to incite a love of learning into those in your care?
Are you a dedicated NQT who is looking for that perfect school for your NQT Year?
Do you enjoy working with children and ready to start working as soon as possible?
If so, I'd love to hear from you!
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- £85-£120 per day
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Opportunities for continued professional development, these include safeguarding and through 'team teach'
- A supportive school team
- Previous experience working in a reception class
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
- Be committed to working in a team
- Able to build strong relationships with parents/guardians
- Able to be flexible and adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional manner
- Planning interactive lessons
- Have a clear understanding of the curriculum
- Communicating with parents/guardians on the progress of the child
- Overseeing the support staff
- Setting a good example for pupils
- Attending staff meetings
If you are interested in applying for this role please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 0161 200 1930 for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you!