Job Title : Receptionist
8.30am-5pm - Monday- Friday
Pay: £9.50p/h- 10.50 p/h
Main Duties include:
- Responsible for maintaining the reception desk and surrounding area; ensuring visitors/guests are made welcome and that they are signed in correctly and hosts notified.
- Taking and directing calls, possibly through a switchboard
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Possess excellent people skills, within an organised and calm attitude.
- A good understanding of the activities involved in facilities administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to provide updates, advice, help and support to customers, guests, staff.
- Demonstrate proven customer focus and customer service skills.
If you are interested please email your CV over or call Isak on 07423628242
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.