My client, a leading investment management bank is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their growing team in the heart of Manchester.
The Recruiter is responsible for partnering with hiring managers, HRBPs and Recruiting Administrators to seek out, assess, attract and hire the best talent - both internally and externally.
Contract length: 6 months (temporary to permanent opportunity possible)
Rate: £135 p/d
Location: Spinningfields, Manchester
- Support recruitment efforts, across multiple business lines and geographies within the EMEA region.
- He/she will learn and deploy all staffing-related policies and procedures, including redeployment activity and diversity recruitment emphasis.
- The Recruiter will be expected to effectively manage multiple requisitions at one time whilst pro-actively sourcing directly where possible candidates through a variety of recruiting channels.
- The successful incumbent will strive to reduce the organisation's reliance and spend on third party recruiting agency vendors.
- We are seeking a driven individual who would like to take the next step in their recruitment career.
- Significant, demonstrated recruitment experience is required with expert knowledge of end to end recruitment practice. The successful candidate will have had exposure to a large corporate environment, financial services industry background is desired but not compulsory.
- Must maintain and build a knowledge of competitors (may have high regional focus) and implications for our business.
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels within the organisation is a must.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...